School is over and the Summer is here! Let's celebrate it in the beach! For me it can be a beach day almost everyday of the year, here in Puerto Rico the change of Season are very mild, in fact is almost Summer all year long. So if we puertorrican know about something, that is to spend a great time in the beach! We have gorgeous beaches around here and some of the best are in the area were I live. Getting inspired is an easy thing for us! Enjoy this inspirational board made for all of you! Happy Monday!
PHOTO CREDITS (Créditos de las fotos)
1. Red bucket- from the web, I found it in celebrations.com
2. Beach with boats- is from Puerto Rico Turism photo of Crashboat Beach here in Puerto Rico in Aguadilla Town.
3. Cupcake and cookie- is from Kukis by Nana, a local cupcake, cookies and desserts shop. This sweets were made by a very talented puertorrican woman.
4. Drinks Umbrellas - from Martha Stewart website in the file Festive Drink Umbrella here you can found how to make this beautiful umbrellas.
5. Beach photo- From Puerto Rico Turism too.
6. Flags garland- This colorful flag garland is from an etsy store call Blue Moon Studios.